We’re adding a Production Specialist to the Binkelman Team!
Responsibilities include the timely and accurate fulfillment of customer orders, product fabrication (primarily hydraulic hoses, industrial hoses and conveyor belting), maintaining order and cleanliness in the warehouse, and managing inventory storage.
This position also provides back-up for the operation of the company’s delivery vehicles, as well as shipping and receiving.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience as warehouse staff, familiarity with fluid power systems and mechanical aptitude. Minimum of high school or equivalent education is required.
To apply, please email your resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com.
- Piqua, OH
- Saginaw, MI
- Accurate filling and preparation for shipping of customer orders
- Accurate and timely fabrication of products needed to fill customer orders, including sheet rubber goods, hose assemblies, and conveyor belting
- Perform miscellaneous assembly of certain mechanical products
- Assist Delivery Drivers with order pulling, truck loading, and load securement as needed
- Safe and accurate operation of company forklifts
- Work in accordance with all warehouse safety regulations
- Provide back-up to the shipping and receiving position as needed
- Assist in inventory management of specific products
- Entitled to one hour of time for lunch
- Workweeks are 5 days, Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day, beginning at 8 AM.
- Job may require some overtime, weekends, traveling, and after-hours service.
- May encounter some hazardous industrial environments or applications
- Frequently exposed to noise and a regular flow of people around the office.
- Frequently driven by changing priorities.
- Steel-toed shoes required
- Relevant computer applications
- Customer service principles and practices
- Safety and legal procedures for handling and receiving goods
- Warehouse operations and procedures
- Machinery and equipment operation
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Active listening skills
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to multi-task (Adaptability)
- Attention to detail
- Judgment and decision-making
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Short-Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Employer-paid voluntary life insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- United States (Required)