INDUSTRIAL HOSE & FITTING CAPABILITIES
Binkelman has complete stock inventories from leading hose and fitting manufacturers, as well as the advanced technology and expertise to outfit your operation with the hoses and hose assemblies needed to get the job done.
We represent some of the world’s top hose and fitting manufacturers, including:
We also have superior kitting, staging and release schedule capabilities. And if by some slim chance we don’t have what you’re looking for, we can fabricate it.
INDUSTRIAL HOSE SERVICES
Binkelman has been in business for over 60 years and we’ve been a ContiTech Authorized Distributor and assembler for over 40 years. With over $1,000,000 in industrial, hydraulic, and metal hose inventories, Binkelman can tackle any hose requirement big or small.
Pairing our equipment with the most advanced industry software, we’re able to meet even the most difficult OEM requirements.
- Proper assembly setup in software tool ensures repeatability and accuracy, reducing error rates
- Quick setup and fast turnaround
- $400,000+ in hose assembly equipment means lower fabrication and assembly costs
- Online hose tracking for tough auditing needs
Our industrial hose services include:
- Single-piece or batch
- Automatic cutting equipment tolerances of 0.1 – 0.3% of specified cut length
- Wet cutting process ensures clean, square cuts
- Ensures reliable, safe, and repeatable hose assembly
- Up to 10″ crimping for industrial hose assemblies
- Log daily crimp specs for accuracy in all machine settings
- Made-to-order custom hose assemblies
- Assembly processes inspected and verified by UL to adhere to standards set by The National Association for Hose and Accessories Distribution (NAHAD) and Continental.
- Labeling capabilities for OEM lay lines
Tagging & Tracking
- Lot and serial tagging and tracking
- Ensures consistent accuracy of fitting attachment and reduce failure rates
- 50-foot test bench can test up to four hoses simultaneously
- Leak testing on all metal hoses assembled in-house
SMART SOLUTION #176
Custom Hose Fitting Application
The Binkelman team recently worked with an industrial chemical company to address a corporate-wide safety issue with their hose fittings.
The company needed a camlock hose fitting with quick attach and release capabilities. These types of fittings are easy enough to come by, however, this company needed fittings that could stand up to rigorous daily use and maintain seal integrity when exposed to aggressive fluids.
Their team evaluated several commonly used camlock fittings from other suppliers that met the material handling requirements, but none offered ease of use for the operators who connect and disconnect these hoses dozens of times daily.
Binkelman introduced them to Continental Contitech’s Insta-Lock Cam and Groove Fittings.
ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS
- ContiTech Authorized Distributor and Assembler for more than 40 years
- ContiTech Engineered STAR Distributor – annually audited by UL and exceed the standards set forth by ContiTech and Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) for safety and proper hose assembly
- Shipped 55,000+ units for a large paint OEM over last 5 years with .07% return rate
- Shipped 150,000+ feet of hose for automotive OEM annually with 98% on time delivery
- Serve hose needs of three major refineries for 12+ years, exceeding the most rigorous safety standards in the industry